Jan 2016 - June 2018
Project manager for the development of the « Deep Blue Process » start-up project.
- Methodological development for the maturation of the Deep Blue Process technology .
- Business development for the futur Deep Blue Process start-up.
Jan 2015 - June 2016
Postdoc in the Extremophiles and Large Molecular Assemblies group headed by the Dr. Bruno Franzetti at the « Institut de Biologie Structurale », Grenoble, France:
- Methodological development for the characterization of new enzymes activities by HPLC.
- Proof of concept development for the dissemination and exploitation of R&D results.
2010 - 2014
Young researcher (in PhD) in the Extremophiles and Large Molecular Assemblies group headed by the Dr. Bruno Franzetti at the « Institut de Biologie Structurale », Grenoble, France : Deciphering the role and the mode of action of a family of ATP-independent aminopeptidases in hyperthermophilic Archaea.
- Expression, purification, biochemical (enzymatic, activity, stability) and biophysical (structure, mode of assembling) characterization of TET proteins.
- Structural and phylogenetic analysis in collaboration with S.Gribaldo at the Pasteur Institut, Paris
1st Semester 2010
Master 2 Internship at the Institut Laue Langevin in the Large Scale Structure Group headed by the Pr. Joseph Zaccai :
- Cloning, expression and purification of a mutated hyperthermophilic protein from Pyrococcus horikoshii and stabilizing conditions adjustment, study of the low resolution envelope of the protein by Small Angle X-ray/Neutron Scattering.
Feb - May 2009
Master 1 intership at the Pasteur Institut in Paris, France, in the Yeasts Molecular Genetics Unit, headed by Pr. Bernard Dujon: study of the spreading of trinucleotide repetition in S. cerevisiae.
-Transformation of S.cerevisiae yeast, yeast culture in tube and in 96-well plate, purification of yeast DNA S.cerevisiae in 96-well plate, study of the DNA repetition by gel electrophoresis and radioactive labeling.